Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Lay of the Land...

Develop continues on... slowly. I've been getting my ass handed to me in terms of daily responsibilities at work, so It's been hard to concentrate on "the real job", ifyanaw'wutimean.

That being said, I'm presently juggling a couple of different projects at once. Exosister issue 2 script is about 30%, and seems to be flowing semi-smoothly. Pacing is the biggest bitch in this one as it is a transitional issue, which always seem to slow down the flow. I've got a few ideas on how to maintain, but you'll have to wait and see what they are...

I'm also a couple of pages deep into the Jetman script. I'm writing it as a full-fledged film script, it just seems to flow a bit better. I don't have to worry about page numbering, for one thing. The best thing about this is that I can pretty much crank out the first story arch in one document, then if I choose to translate it to paper, I can go through and tweak issue breaks. I'm having a lot of fun writing it because it seems to come so naturally. This is definitely on the back-burner, though. Sister, as always, remains top priority.

Oh, and lastly, I'm working on something... interesting. Something that may spice up the blog a bit. I don't want to write a check that I can't cash, but you might do well to check back a bit more often...

No comments: